Washable Camo Tactical Pants with Embedded EPA-Approved Insect Repellent - Guards Against Mosquitos, Flies, Ticks and More
- HUNT IN COMPLETE COMFORT: Keep comfortable even on long outings and repel dangerous insects with camo hunting clothes for men with insect repellent that releases right into the fabric. The polyester helps control your temperature while the reusable Skintex MRIII guards against the most annoying bugs.
- FULL-SPECTRUM INSECT PROTECTION:Whether it’s ticks, flies, no-see-ums, mosquitoes, ants, chiggers or midges, our unique microencapsulated insect repellent is powerful enough to convince them that anywhere would be better than bugging you. Protect yourself without the need to continually douse yourself with bug spray.
- STANDS THE TEST OF TIME: This Insect Xtreme insect repellent hiking shirt can be washed up to 25 times while maintaining superior insect protection. When you’re ready, just throw it in the washing machine and you’ll be bug-free next time you go out. Do not dry-clean.
- ODOR FREE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY:The Skintex MRIII we use is the only microencapsulated insect repellent approved by the EPA. Plus, it’s odorless, so unlike other insect-repellent camo shirts for men, you won’t give yourself away with a scent that does not belong.
- GUARANTEED EFFECTIVE:If you’re not happy with the performance of your hunting camo shirt, a prompt, full refund is just a few clicks away. The next time you go out on a hike, camping adventure or hunting trip, proper protection is as easy as putting on your shirt; Just Click Add to Cart!
Insect Protection You Can Wear
Tired of constantly spraying yourself down when you go out hunting or hiking, whether it’s a 16-hour-long marathon or a quick morning outing?
Have you been searching for insect repellent clothing that also keeps you dry and comfortable on long trips in hot or cool weather?
Do you like the idea of wearable insect protection, but you weren’t sure about putting bug repellent that close to your skin day after day?
The Camo Hunting Shirt from Insect Xtreme Is Your Go-To Hunting Apparel!
With a True Timber camouflage pattern, Cool Core temperature control technology, and Skintex MRIII insect protection, this is one hunting shirt you won’t want to leave home without.
- Unparalleled Protection Our widely acclaimed Skintex MRIII embedded insect repellent protects against the whole gamut of irritating and potentially dangerous insects including: mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, no-see-ums, chiggers and midges.
- Highly Realistic Camouflage The True Timber camo pattern utilizes high fidelity digital photography and groundbreaking technology to capture the kind of detail, colors and silhouettes that make this one of the best camo patterns we’ve ever seen.
- Supreme Comfort It doesn’t take an insect to make you uncomfortable. Our 100% polyester shirt keeps you cool in hot weather and warm in cool
- Guaranteed Repellent The Skintex MRIII embedded in this shirt is reusable for 25 washings. If you’re not happy with the results, simply let us know to receive a prompt, full refund or replacement.
- The Ultimate Gift Looking for something that will impress the hunter in your life? Look no further. Once they experience safe, effective insect protection without the spray, they won’t want to go back.
- Don’t Let an itch Ruin Your Shot Order Your Insect-Repelling Camo Hunting Shirt from Insect Xtreme Today!
InsectXtreme, Anovotek, LLC and its suppliers and affiliates cannot and does not guarantee complete protection from insects, insect bites, or related reactions. To protect exposed skin, use in conjunction with an insect repellent approved for direct application to the skin. The use of this product is intended solely to supplement and secondary to the use of bodily sprays and other insect repellent products. User should review permethrin health and safety data and refrain from using treated products if any concerns are identified. Discontinue use immediately if any redness, rash or other symptoms occur. Refer to product hangtag for additional handling information.