Washable Long Sleeve Shirt with Embedded EPA-Approved Insect Repellent.
- HUNT IN COMPLETE COMFORT:Keep comfortable even on long outings and repel dangerous insects with camo hunting clothes for men with insect repellent that releases right into the fabric. The polyester helps control your temperature while the reusable Skintex MRIII guards against the most annoying bugs.
- FULL-SPECTRUM INSECT PROTECTION:Whether it’s ticks, flies, no-see-ums, mosquitoes, ants, chiggers or midges, our unique microencapsulated insect repellent is powerful enough to convince them that anywhere would be better than bugging you. Protect yourself without the need to continually douse yourself with bug spray.
- STANDS THE TEST OF TIME:This Insect Xtreme insect repellent hiking shirt can be washed up to 25 times while maintaining superior insect protection. When you’re ready, just throw it in the washing machine and you’ll be bug-free next time you go out. Do not dry-clean.
- ODOR FREE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY:The Skintex MRIII we use is the only microencapsulated insect repellent approved by the EPA. Plus, it’s odorless, so unlike other insect-repellent camo shirts for men, you won’t give yourself away with a scent that does not belong.
- GUARANTEED EFFECTIVE:If you’re not happy with the performance of your hunting camo shirt, a prompt, full refund is just a few clicks away. The next time you go out on a hike, camping adventure or hunting trip, proper protection is as easy as putting on your shirt; Just Click Add to Cart!
Insect Xtreme, Anovotek, LLC and its suppliers and affiliates cannot and does not guarantee complete protection from insects, insect bites, or related reactions. To protect exposed skin, use in conjunction with an insect repellent approved for direct application to the skin. The use of this product is intended solely to supplement and secondary to the use of bodily sprays and other insect repellent products. User should review permethrin health and safety data and refrain from using treated products if any concerns are identified. Discontinue use immediately if any redness, rash or other symptoms occur. Refer to product hangtag for additional handling information.